Another typical Monday....quiet and a long week ahead. Monday blues - i hear this a lot. I guess I can say I am now in the blues. It can be very boring sometimes staying at home, counting hours before i go to work. That's why i blog -to kill time.
Well, for me, blogging is more of connecting to like-minded people and hopefully inspiring others with what-have -i-learned-today or what-can-i-share -today. I'm neither a qualified motivator nor a blogger but i believe that our everyday life can and will inspire others in a positive way.
So what have i learned today? Well, one thing for sure, multitasking is not my forte! I'm juggling between house chores and my me-time. Salute to those 'multitaskers' out there!
It's always wonderful to be at home with my dad (since his retirement recently) after years of being home alone (my family's working hours and mine are totally different). Though we don't necessarily do father-daughter activities (besides doing house chores) it's great to have a company. And we both love and adore our house cat, Teegar@Wabbit to the max, our fluffy furry company.
So, do you have anything to share? Do share about your day@monday-blues day or how 'blues' your day is and encourage and inspire others. My monday is not that blue....:)
Well, for me, blogging is more of connecting to like-minded people and hopefully inspiring others with what-have -i-learned-today or what-can-i-share -today. I'm neither a qualified motivator nor a blogger but i believe that our everyday life can and will inspire others in a positive way.
So what have i learned today? Well, one thing for sure, multitasking is not my forte! I'm juggling between house chores and my me-time. Salute to those 'multitaskers' out there!
It's always wonderful to be at home with my dad (since his retirement recently) after years of being home alone (my family's working hours and mine are totally different). Though we don't necessarily do father-daughter activities (besides doing house chores) it's great to have a company. And we both love and adore our house cat, Teegar@Wabbit to the max, our fluffy furry company.
So, do you have anything to share? Do share about your day@monday-blues day or how 'blues' your day is and encourage and inspire others. My monday is not that blue....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment