Last night after work, Dukey and I decided to stop for a drink at a coffee shop nearby. This time Dukey confidently announced, "I have enough money with me. Don't worry." He was referring to the opps moment that morning (please read We're Short of 20 cents dear).
"I brought my wallet. No more opps moment", he continued as he drove into a parking lot and parked the car. We got out of the car, took a seat and before we could place our order, dukey gasped.
"Oh no. My wallet and hand phone are not with me!"
Of course! He forgot that he drove MY car to pick me up from work and both his wallet and hand phone were in HIS own car. Major ooppsss!
"It's ok. I have money. Let me check my bag first", and reached out for my purse in my bag and opened it up just to ensure that there's money in it.
"Yes, i have enough money. See?" and showed him my purse.
We burst into laughter, trying to tie in both coffee shop bloopers that coincidentally happened on the same day at the same place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment